Virto Charts is a jQuery-based control for creating plots, graphs and charts in Microsoft SharePoint. Virto component produces beautiful line, bar and pie charts with many features. Charts can be based on a variety of data sources, including SharePoint Lists, SQL tables, XML etc.
1. SharePoint list, SQL database, XML file data sources
2. Ability to define chart height and width or diameter in pixels
3. RGB color coding for line and bar charts
4. Using chart zoom
5. Using stacked chart option
6. Highlighting data points
7. Ability to define colors for grid RGB color coding of X and Y axes
8. Axis auto scaling (automatic definition of minimum and maximum)
9. Showing/hiding chart title and placing it in different positions
10. Showing/hiding chart legend and placing it in different positions
11. Ability to hide data source on chart
12. Filtering options for displayed data
13. Value grouping and data aggregation for Y axis
14. Ability to define data format for X axis of date and time type Editions for SharePoint 2007 and 2010 versions
Virto JQuery Charts for SharePoint is a free trial software application from the Automation Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-03. The program can be installed on Windows2003.
Virto JQuery Charts for SharePoint (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 204 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.